Eagle Private Capital is the fund manager of the Eagle family of funds. With over $725 million under management, Eagle Private Capital makes subordinated debt and private equity investments of between $4 and $15 million.
We are focused on partnering with management or other private equity investors to supply growth and change of control capital to middle market businesses. Our principals have backgrounds in commercial and investment banking and public accounting and have worked with hundreds of middle market businesses as senior lenders, equity investors and strategic advisors.
Our Investment Characteristics
- We are generalists that invest in a broad range of businesses located in the United States.
- Our investment size ranges from $4 million to $15 million, with larger amounts involving co-investors.
- At Eagle Private Capital, we invest primarily in subordinated debt and to a lessor extent, warrants, preferred stock and common stock.
- Maturities typically range from four to six years.
Common Characteristics of Our Portfolio Companies
- Annual revenues from $10 million to over $100 million.
- EBITDA in excess of $2 million.
- Proven management teams with appropriate long-term performance-based financial incentives.
- Histories of stable cash flow and profitability, and positive outlooks for sustainable margins, profitability and growth.